Texas Tech vs. UTSA Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game that pits the Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-0) against the UTSA Roadrunners (3-1) at United Supermarkets Arena should be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 73-54 in favor of Texas Tech, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
In their most recent game on Friday, the Red Raiders earned a 91-45 win against Texas A&M-Commerce.
Texas Tech vs. UTSA Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena in Lubbock, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas Tech vs. UTSA Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Tech 73, UTSA 54
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas Tech Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Red Raiders put up 68.9 points per game (101st in college basketball) last season while giving up 66.8 per outing (243rd in college basketball). They had a +75 scoring differential and outscored opponents by 2.1 points per game.
- Offensively, Texas Tech put up 67.7 points per game last season in conference action. To compare, its overall average (68.9 points per game) was 1.2 PPG higher.
- At home, the Red Raiders averaged 4.2 more points per game last season (70.0) than they did away from home (65.8).
- Texas Tech allowed 63.4 points per game in home games last year, compared to 72.3 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.