Tyler Seguin Game Preview: Stars vs. Rangers - November 20
The Dallas Stars, including Tyler Seguin, take the ice Monday against the New York Rangers at American Airlines Center, with the puck dropping at 8:00 PM ET. Thinking about a bet on Seguin in the Stars-Rangers game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Tyler Seguin vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSSW, and MSGSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Seguin Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Seguin has averaged 16:32 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +6.
- In four of 16 games this season, Seguin has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Seguin has a point in eight games this season (out of 16), including multiple points four times.
- Seguin has an assist in six of 16 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- The implied probability is 48.8% that Seguin goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is a 33.3% chance of Seguin having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Seguin Stats vs. the Rangers
- The Rangers have given up 33 goals in total (just 2.2 per game), which ranks second in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+18) ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. New York|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.