Rockets vs. Warriors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Golden State Warriors (6-8) are favored (by 7.5 points) to end a five-game home losing streak when they host the Houston Rockets (6-5) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Rockets vs. Warriors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-BA and Space City Home Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Chase Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rockets vs. Warriors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Warriors 112 - Rockets 109
Rockets vs Warriors Additional Info
|Warriors vs Rockets Odds/Over/Under|
|Warriors vs Rockets Players to Watch|
|Warriors vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Warriors vs Rockets Injury Report|
|How to Watch Warriors vs Rockets|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Rockets vs. Warriors
- Pick ATS: Rockets (+ 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Warriors (-3.7)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 220.9
- The Rockets (8-3-0 ATS) have covered the spread 35.7% of the time, 37% more often than the Warriors (5-9-0) this year.
- Houston covers the spread when it is a 7.5-point underdog or more 100% of the time. That's more often than Golden State covers as a favorite of 7.5 or more (50%).
- Golden State's games have gone over the total 50% of the time this season (seven out of 14), which is more often than Houston's games have (three out of 11).
- The Warriors have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (4-4) this season while the Rockets have a .444 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (4-5).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Rockets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockets Performance Insights
- On offense the Rockets are the fifth-worst team in the NBA (109.4 points per game). However on defense they are third-best (105.7 points allowed per game).
- On the boards, Houston is 20th in the NBA in rebounds (42.8 per game). It is 20th in rebounds conceded (44.6 per game).
- This season the Rockets are ranked 12th in the league in assists at 26.1 per game.
- At 13.1 turnovers committed per game and 13.9 turnovers forced, Houston is ninth and 16th in the NBA, respectively.
- The Rockets make 12.4 3-pointers per game and shoot 36.7% from beyond the arc, ranking 16th and 12th, respectively, in the NBA.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.