Texas State vs. McNeese: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The McNeese Cowboys (4-1) will be looking to build on a three-game home winning run when squaring off against the Texas State Bobcats (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Thomas Assembly Center. It airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the McNeese vs. Texas State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Texas State vs. McNeese Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas State vs. McNeese Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||McNeese Moneyline||Texas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||McNeese (-3.5)||138.5||-165||+140||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||McNeese (-2.5)||137.5||-154||+128||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas State vs. McNeese Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Texas State won 13 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 18 times.
- The Bobcats were 7-7 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- McNeese put together a 14-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Cowboys and their opponents combined to hit the over 15 out of 30 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.