Mavericks vs. Lakers November 22 Tickets & Start Time
Two of the NBA's best players will be squaring off when Luka Doncic (41 points per game, first in league) and the Dallas Mavericks (9-5) travel to face Anthony Davis (25.7, 11th) and the Los Angeles Lakers (9-6) on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSSW.
If you're looking to go to this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Mavericks vs. Lakers Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 22
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Favorite: Mavericks (-2.5)
- Total: 240.5
- TV: SportsNet LA, BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Mavericks Games
- November 25 at the Clippers
- December 2 at home vs the Thunder
- December 1 at home vs the Grizzlies
- November 28 at home vs the Rockets
Mavericks Players to Watch
- Doncic posts 41 points, 11.5 boards and 8.5 assists per game, shooting 58% from the field and 48% from beyond the arc with 6 made treys per game (first in NBA).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. puts up 18 points, 5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.5 steals and 0 blocks.
- Dereck Lively puts up 12.5 points, 6 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.5 steals and 1 block.
- Josh Green puts up 9 points, 2.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 2 steals (eighth in league) and 0 blocks.
- Grant Williams averages 11 points, 0 assists and 6 boards.
Lakers Players to Watch
- Davis is averaging 25.7 points, 12 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game. He's also sinking 48.2% of his shots from the floor and 50% from beyond the arc, with 1 trey per contest.
- On a per-game basis, LeBron James gets the Lakers 23 points, 10.3 rebounds and 7.3 assists. He also averages 1 steal and 0.7 blocked shots.
- D'Angelo Russell is averaging 14 points, 3.7 rebounds and 7 assists per contest. He is draining 36.6% of his shots from the floor and 23.5% from 3-point range, with 1.3 treys per game.
- The Lakers are receiving 9.7 points, 4 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game from Austin Reaves this season.
- Taurean Prince is putting up 12.7 points, 2 rebounds and 1 assists per contest. He is sinking 43.3% of his shots from the field and 45% from 3-point range, with 3 triples per contest.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mavericks vs. Lakers Stat Comparison
|120.4||Points Allowed Avg.||112.6|
|48.3%||Field Goal %||49.1%|
|38.8%||Three Point %||34.1%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.