Texas Tech vs. Villanova Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Imperial Arena has the Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-0) going head-to-head against the Villanova Wildcats (3-1) at 2:30 PM (on November 22). Our computer prediction projects a victory for Texas Tech by a score of 66-61, who is slightly favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, Texas Tech projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup versus Villanova. The over/under has been set at 129.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Texas Tech vs. Villanova Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Imperial Arena
- Line: Villanova -3.5
- Point Total: 129.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Villanova -175, Texas Tech +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Texas Tech vs. Villanova Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas Tech 66, Villanova 61
Spread & Total Prediction for Texas Tech vs. Villanova
- Pick ATS: Texas Tech (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (129.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Texas Tech Performance Insights
- With 73.3 points per game on offense, Texas Tech ranked 136th in the country last season. On defense, it gave up 69 points per contest, which ranked 141st in college basketball.
- Last season the Red Raiders averaged 32.7 boards per game (114th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 29.7 rebounds per contest (87th-ranked).
- Texas Tech ranked 186th in the country with 12.9 dimes per game.
- The Red Raiders ranked 272nd in the nation with 12.8 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 95th with 13 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Red Raiders ranked 200th in the country with 7.2 threes per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 162nd with a 34.5% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Texas Tech gave up 8.1 threes per game (287th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.4% (96th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by Texas Tech last season, 63.2% of them were two-pointers (72.3% of the team's made baskets) and 36.8% were from beyond the arc (27.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.