UTSA vs. Tulane: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 18 Tulane Green Wave (10-1) will meet a fellow AAC opponent, the UTSA Roadrunners (8-3) in a matchup on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Yulman Stadium. The Green Wave are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under is set at 52 in the contest.
In this article, you can find odds and spreads for the Tulane vs. UTSA matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
UTSA vs. Tulane Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Yulman Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
UTSA vs. Tulane Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Tulane Moneyline||UTSA Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Tulane (-3.5)||52||-175||+145||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Tulane (-3.5)||51.5||-184||+152||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Washington State vs Washington
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Houston vs UCF
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- Florida State vs Florida
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Navy vs SMU
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Cal vs UCLA
- Memphis vs Temple
- Penn State vs Michigan State
UTSA vs. Tulane Betting Trends
- UTSA has compiled a 5-5-1 ATS record so far this season.
- The Roadrunners have not covered the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Tulane is 4-6-0 ATS this season.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Green Wave have an ATS record of 4-5.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.