Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Dallas Cowboys are sixth in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +1000.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are only sixth-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+1000), but third-best according to computer rankings.
- Bookmakers have moved the Cowboys' Super Bowl odds up from +1500 at the start of the season to +1000. Among all teams in the league, that is the fourth-smallest change.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Cowboys have a 9.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has beaten the spread eight times in 12 games.
- This year, eight of the Cowboys' 12 games have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have put together a 9-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90% of those games).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been making things happen on both sides of the ball this year, as they rank fifth-best in total offense (380.4 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (287.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both scoring offense (best with 32.3 points per game) and scoring defense (fourth-best with 18.3 points allowed per game) this season.
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), with 26 TDs and six INTs, and completing 70.1%.
- On the ground, Prescott has scored two TDs and gained 174 yards.
- In the passing game, CeeDee Lamb has scored seven times, catching 90 balls for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game).
- Tony Pollard has rushed for 737 yards (61.4 per game) and five scores in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Brandin Cooks has scored five times, catching 37 balls for 497 yards (45.2 per game).
- In 11 games for the Cowboys, Micah Parsons has recorded 11.5 sacks and 13.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+650|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.