Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Dallas Cowboys are sixth in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +1000.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +700
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are three spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (sixth-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (third-best).
- The Cowboys' Super Bowl odds have jumped from +1500 at the start of the season to +1000, the third-smallest change among all teams.
- With odds of +1000, the Cowboys have been given a 9.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas' record against the spread is 8-3-0.
- The Cowboys have seen seven of its 11 games go over the point total.
- The Cowboys are 8-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 88.9% of those games).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been finding success on both offense and defense, ranking fifth-best in total offense (377.6 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (276.3 yards allowed per game).
- The Cowboys have been a handful for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both scoring offense (best with 31.5 points per game) and scoring defense (fourth-best with 16.8 points allowed per game) this year.
Cowboys Impact Players
- Dak Prescott has passed for 2,935 yards (266.8 per game), completing 70.0%, with 23 touchdowns and six interceptions in 11 games.
- Also, Prescott has rushed for 151 yards and two scores.
- In the passing game, CeeDee Lamb has scored six times, hauling in 78 balls for 1,066 yards (96.9 per game).
- In 11 games, Tony Pollard has rushed for 669 yards (60.8 per game) and four scores.
- Brandin Cooks has 33 catches for 452 yards (45.2 per game) and four TDs in 10 games.
- On defense, Micah Parsons has helped keep opposing offenses in check with 40 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 10 games.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+400|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+400|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3500|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+800|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.