Baylor Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Baylor Bears (7-0) are in the conversation to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +3000 on the moneyline, the 13th-best odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Bears play at home against the Northwestern State Demons on Saturday, December 2 at 6:00 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Baylor NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+3000||13th||Bet $100 to win $3000|
|Preseason||+4000||20th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Baylor Team Stats
- Baylor outscores opponents by 20.4 points per game (scoring 93.0 per game to rank fourth in college basketball while allowing 72.6 per contest to rank 214th in college basketball) and has a +143 scoring differential overall.
- Baylor is 5-0 as the favorite and 1-0 as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Baylor and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Baylor Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Baylor is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 10th-most wins.
- Baylor has one win versus Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 17th-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Baylor is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 12th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Baylor Players
- The Bears' scoring leader is Ja'Kobe Walter, who averages 15.6 points per game.
- Baylor is led in rebounding by Yves Missi's 5.7 rebounds per game and assists by Rayj Dennis' 6.6 assists per game.
- Walter is the top three-point shooter for the Bears, knocking down 2.1 per contest.
- Dennis leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Missi collects 2.1 blocks a game to pace Baylor.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.