Houston Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers project strong results from the Houston Cougars (9-0), listing them with the sixth-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +1600 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Cougars challenge the Jackson State Tigers at home. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Houston NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1600||6th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
|Preseason||+2200||8th||Bet $100 to win $2200|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Houston Team Stats
- Houston averages 75.0 points per game (172nd in college basketball) while giving up 49.1 per contest (first in college basketball). It has a +233 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 25.9 points per game.
- The Cougars are 5-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Houston is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the fifth-most victories.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Houston is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 32nd-most victories.
- Houston has two wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 16th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 4 opponents, Houston is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 30th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Houston Players
- The Cougars' scoring leader is LJ Cryer, who contributes 17.4 points per game.
- Jamal Shead leads Houston with 6.2 assists a game and J'wan Roberts paces the squad with 8.0 rebounds per contest.
- Cryer connects on 3.6 threes per game to lead the Cougars.
- Houston's steals leader is Shead, who averages 2.8 per game. Ja'Vier Francis leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.