Texas A&M Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have assigned the Texas A&M Aggies (7-2) the 28th-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +5000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Sunday's docket features a home matchup for the Aggies against the Memphis Tigers. Tipoff is set for 4:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Texas A&M NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+5000||28th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Preseason||+5000||22nd||Bet $100 to win $5000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas A&M Team Stats
- Texas A&M averages 76.8 points per game (141st in college basketball) while giving up 67.7 per contest (107th in college basketball). It has a +82 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 9.1 points per game.
- At home this year, the Aggies are unbeaten (3-0) while going 2-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games.
- Texas A&M has gone 5-1 when playing as favorites, with two wins (2-1) when listed as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas A&M and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas A&M Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Texas A&M has three Quadrant 1 wins, the most in Division I. But it also has two Quadrant 1 losses, which is tied for the 35th-most.
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams, Texas A&M is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 17th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas A&M Players
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in scoring (18.0 PPG) and assists (4.6 per game).
- Henry Coleman III paces Texas A&M with 9.1 rebounds per game.
- The Aggies are led by Taylor from long distance. He makes 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Taylor leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Wildens Leveque collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Texas A&M.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.