Texas Tech Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Bookmakers have given the Texas Tech Red Raiders (5-2) +15000 moneyline odds to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Red Raiders host the Omaha Mavericks. The two teams hit the court at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 6. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Texas Tech NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||53rd||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Texas Tech Team Stats
- Texas Tech is outscoring opponents by 6.3 points per game with a +44 scoring differential overall. It puts up 73.0 points per game (222nd in college basketball) and gives up 66.7 per outing (94th in college basketball).
- The Red Raiders are 3-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Texas Tech is 4-0 as favorites and 1-2 as the underdog.
- The Red Raiders are unbeaten in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Texas Tech and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Tech Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Texas Tech has one win versus Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 21st-most in the country.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Texas Tech is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 13th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Texas Tech Players
- Joe Toussaint leads the Red Raiders in points and assists. He averages 15.0 points per game while adding 4.3 assists.
- Warren Washington paces Texas Tech with 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Chance McMillian is the top three-point shooter for the Red Raiders, hitting 2.1 per contest.
- Darrion Williams leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Washington collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Texas Tech.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.